
Well, another dance season is over. Saturday night was the big dance recital. Mollie tapdanced to a song called Peppermint Twist. Madison and Kinsley danced a jazz dance to "That's Just the Way We Roll." All three danced in the ballet, "The Snow Queen." They of course were all wonderful. It is wonderful to see how they have progressed over the years. I think back to when Madison and Kinsley started taking dance at age 2. They have come a long way! Mollie started a little later than the other two, but she too is improving every year. Next year, Madison and Kinsley will be going "en point" - a big step in a dancer's life.

Also on Saturday, I participated in my first triathlon. I entered in the relay division with two of my friends - Frank and Tony. I swam, Frank biked, and Tony ran.
It was a great deal of fun, and we took first place in our division.
We have decided to try another one...actually this may become a regular thing. It is great doing this as a team.
Now at some point, I'll probably want to try one by myself, but without a good bike, I don't have a chance to place. Perhaps I'll look at getting a road bike in the future. But for now, I'll concentrate on swimming.
Grace and peace to all,
Lee
3 comments:
well, i think you are a pretty good swimmer myself. Do you know who I am?
hey
En pointe, dad. Not en point. And right now, I am in 6th grade- almost 7th- and dancing en pointe. I am loving it!
We are rain in THe Red Shoes- the ballet this year!
Post a Comment